Orange essential oil is harvested by pressing the rinds of the fruit.This oil is so wonderful and versatile. It’s an effective addition to homemade cleaners, thanks to limonene, a compound found in the essential oil that is also a natural ingredient in many commercial cleaning products. In addition, orange essential oil is antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic.
Here are surprising ways to use Orange Oil
1. Air Refresher: To keep indoor air smelling fresh, mix 8 drops orange essential oil with 2-1⁄2 cups warm water in a spray bottle. Spritz as necessary. Avoid contact with eyes.
2. Mood Lifter: Orange essential oil can enhance your mindset thanks to its energizing scent. Mix a few drops of the essential oil with 1⁄4 cup sweet almond oil in a small, airtight jar. Dab it on your temples to help with headaches or supercharge your spirits on a dreary afternoon.
3. Coconut/Almond Milk Enhancer: Put a delicious zing in your “milk” by adding a few drops of orange oil. This is a delicious and refreshing “pick-me-up” drink
4. Cleaner: Combine 1⁄4 cup white vinegar with 14 drops orange essential oil. Add to a bucket of water and “clean away”!
5. Furniture Pamperer: Moisturize leather furniture with a mixture of 1⁄4 cup flax seed oil, 1⁄2 cup white vinegar and 1 to 2 drops orange essential oil. Place the ingredients in a glass jar with a lid. Cover and shake before using. Apply with a soft, clean cloth. Rub the mixture on one small area at a time and buff until the surface dries.
6. Flea Nixer: Mix 2 cups baking soda with 10 to 15 drops orange essential oil. Sprinkle on carpets, then wait a few minutes or up to an hour before vacuuming. (Make sure pets and children are kept away and can’t ingest the baking soda.)
8. Dead skin Exfoliator: To exfoliate dead skin cells and hydrate your skin, make a body scrub with sea salt or raw sugar. Next, add avocado or apricot seed oil, then five to six drops of sweet orange essential oil. Use weekly for energized, fresh and smooth skin
Click here to get your Orange Oil.