When you place an order with Caring Sunshine, we are committed to getting it to you as soon as possible. Here are some important things to know:
* if you place an order by 2:00 EST on business days (Monday-Friday), it will ship the same day.
* If you place an order after 2:00 EST on business days or over the weekend, it will ship the next business day.
With very few exceptions, we do not accept orders for products we do not have in our warehouse. However, in some cases such as an inventory error, it may happen. If that happens with your order, we will notify you and give you the expected ship date, and you can choose whether to wait or cancel the order.
We ship using the following carriers:
* USPS (First Class and Priority Mail)
* UPS (Ground, 2-Day, and Overnight)
If you choose economy shipping, we will ship using the cheapest method available. At present, our economy shipping averages 3.6 days.
When you check out online, the estimated delivery date will be provided and you will have the opportunity to upgrade to faster shipping if you wish.
In general, we accept responsibility for shipments to you until the package is in your hands. If an order is lost or damaged, simply call us and we will replace it.
* If we are notified by a carrier that a package is lost, we will reship it immediately.
* Some orders may get stuck in transit and be severely delayed in reaching you. In such cases, after a reasonable amount of time, we will reship your package. If you receive both the original shipment and the replacement shipment, we will arrange the return of the extra shipment.
* If we are notified by a carrier that a package has been damaged or you notify us that a shipment was damaged in transit, we will reship any damaged items immediately.