How it Works
- Offers a better value with 20%+ savings
- Supports brain health
- Encourages healthy circulatory function
- Provides structual support for cell membranes
- May contribute to the overall health of the cardiovascular system
- Provides 380 mg EPA and 190 mg DHA per serving
- Includes lemon oil for improved taste/aftertaste
How It Works:
Omega-3 fatty acids are one of four basic fats that the body derives from foods. While many other fats are harmful, omega-3s benefit the body and are especially good for the heart. Super Omega-3 EPA is a source of two fatty acids, EPA and DHA. Supportive but not conclusive research shows that the consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. The body uses omega-3 fatty acids as one of the primary components of cell membranes. Super Omega-3 EPA softgel capsules contain approximately 1,000 mg fish oil, with a ratio of 33:16 EPA to DHA per softgel capsule. It also contains lemon to signficantly reduce the aftertaste from fish oil and to reduce gas.
380 mg EPA and 190 mg DHA per serving from fish such as anchovy, sardine and mackerel
Eicosapentaenoic acid, docosahexaenoic acid , from fish such as anchovy, sardine, and mackerel
Take 1 softgel capsule with a meal two or three times daily.