- May support temporary relief following exercise or rigorous activity.
- Is well tolerated and absorbed by the body.
- Provides natural relief.
How it Works
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal neurological and psychological functions*
- Contributes to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue
- Supports the nervous and immune systems
- Provides nutrients essential for prenatal development
- Veggie Capsule
- Supports general well-being
How It Works:
In its natural form, folic acid has to pass through four enzymatic conversions before becoming the biologically active form of methyl folate known as methyltetrahydrofolate. Similarly, vitamin B12 has to pass through three enzymatic conversions before becoming the active form methylcobalamin. A 2008 study by the World Health Organization concluded that, “…deficiencies of [Folate and Vitamin B12] may be a public health problem that could affect many millions of people throughout the world.” Methyl Combo bypasses these conversion processes and delivers the active forms of B12 and Folic Acid, methylcobalamin and methylfolate. When these two influential vitamins are in their bioavailable state, they pair up and contribute to the methionine synthesis cycle. This cycle takes the Methyl Combo vitamins and creates methionine, an essential amino acid. Methionine is required for the healthy function of cells, proteins, enzymes, neurotransmitters, metabolic function, etc.
1,000 mcg per serving of vitamin B12 sourced from methylcobalamin, 800 mcg per serving of folate sourced from methyltetrahyrdrofolate calcium salt
Take 1 capsule twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.