- May support temporary relief following exercise or rigorous activity.
- Is well tolerated and absorbed by the body.
- Provides natural relief.
- Promotes energy
- Contributes to overall central nervous system function
- Supports the immune system
- Provides 1,000 mcg vitamin B12 per serving
How It Works:
The B vitamins help promote energy, maintain the nervous system, support immune functions and buffer the effects of stress. Notably, the B vitamins influence the health of most of the internal organs of the body. Vitamins can be obtained from the diet, but some of the vitamins, especially B and C vitamins, are easily lost or destroyed during cooking and processing. Liquid B vitamins may be especially important for vegetarians since dietary sources of vitamin B12 are mostly foods of animal origin.
Niacin, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin), riboflavin (B2), thiamin (B1) mononitrate, water, sorbitol, vegetable glycerin, natural flavors, citric acid, sodium bicarbonate, malic acid, potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate.
Take 1 ml (17–18 drops) once daily. Hold under the tongue for 30 seconds before swallowing. May take one additional dose for energy.