- Optimizes blood supply to the brain
- Benefits memory and concentration functions
- May increase blood supply to the extremities
- May benefit cholesterol-hardened blood vessels
- Contains antioxidants that rid the brain of free radicals
Extracted from the leaves of an ancient tree, ginkgo biloba has been scientifically shown to nourish the circulation of blood to the brain which results in strong memory and concentration. A popular herb in the United States, ginkgo helps rid the body of free radicals, supports blood vessel health, and ensures an optimal supply of blood to the brain. The optimized delivery of blood to the brain may improve memory, mood, and concentration in the early stages of Alzheimer’s disease. Another benefit may be increased blood supply to the limbs. One pound of ginkgo biloba extract requires fifty pounds of ginkgo leaves.
Nature’s Sunshine Ginkgo Biloba is specially formulated to release slowly so the body experiences the benefits throughout the day. The 120 mg of concentrated ginkgo biloba extract contained in each tablet consists of 24 percent ginkgo flavone glycosides and 6 percent terpene lactones.
STOCK NUMBER: 898-8