How it Works
- Heart health and cardiovascular circulation
- Joint stiffness
- Dull the pain of a sore throat or toothache
- Reduce the pain of acne
- Aid for sleeping
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels
Aromatic: Diffuse 1 hour 3 times daily or directly inhale
Topical: Dilute 1 part with 4 parts carrier oil and apply 2-4 drops on location
History and other facts
- Chinese and Indian healers in the past have used clove buds as they treated people
- Part of the clove was used for years to numb gums in the dental industry– and some dentists still use it
100% pure, organically grown eugenia caryophyllata bud oil.
Essential oils may be used aromatically or topically in a variety of ways, including diffusers, massage, compresses, baths, scrubs, lotions and sprays. Essential oils should be diluted with Nature’s Sunshine Massage Oil or Carrier Oil before being applied topically.