- Nourishes healthy cartilage
- Cushions joints in high-impact activities
- May enhance joint flexibility and resilience
- Assists in transporting essential nutrients to the structural system
- Inhibits enzymes that may damage cartilage
How it Works
Nature’s Sunshine Chondroitin supports structural health. Found in small amounts in foods, chondroitin is a substance produced by the body. As the body ages, it produces less chondroitin, and thus the need to supplement this vital nutrient. Chondroitin assists in strength maintenance by bonding connective tissue, protecting cartilage from enzymes, and assisting in moisture retention in the joints. Additionally, it supports flexibility and resiliency and cushions the structural system in high-impact activities. Along with glucosamine and other similar nutrients, chondroitin helps support cartilage health through natural rebuilding and maintenance processes.
STOCK NUMBER: 1811-5
Take 2 capsules with a meal twice daily with 8 oz. water.